Assistant to CEO
We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love. Our company offers great health, vision, and dental benefits with room for advancement. We understand that our service is not only measured by the way we take care of patients but also by the way we take care of everyone we work with.
The Assistant to CEO position requires an individual with a career mindset and who can handle many aspects of the day to day business operations for both a growing, nationwide preventative health and wellness company as well as a nationwide drug testing company. Duties include but are not limited to; interacting with clients and employees, coordinating schedules, researching and implementing solutions, organizing and attending meetings, and some personal errands. You must have your own personal vehicle available to you, 24/7 and be able to pass a drug test that tests back at least 90 days. This is an excellent opportunity with significant room for advancement and growth for the right candidate.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient with computers and all Microsoft applications
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and accuracy of work produced
- Able to maintain high standards of professionalism at all times
- Ability to think pro-actively and evaluate processes for improvement
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to anticipate and recognize problems and initiate resolution
- Maintain discretion and integrity while upholding the company's core values and mission
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM (candidate will be required to complete a typing test if chosen for an interview)
Generous salary and benefits with endless opportunity for growth within the company.
Serious applicants only: We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities.