e7 Health is a preventative health and wellness company that has significantly expanded – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love. Our company offers great health, vision, and dental benefits with room for advancement. We understand that our service is not only measured by the way we take care of patients but also by the way we take care of everyone we work with. All of us at e7 Health encourage and foster within each other the desire to demand, achieve, and ultimately, deliver excellence.
We are looking for ambitious, committed, and hard-working individuals with excellent customer service to join our team as a full-time Medical Assistant.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for handling front and back office duties in our fast-paced and energetic offices. Duties include but are not limited to; greeting patients, checking in patients, completing patient paperwork, answering phones, scheduling appointments, administering vaccines, and blood draws for testing.
Skills / Requirements
- Current Medical Assistant (MA) certificate in the state of Nevada and current CPR card
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM (candidate will be required to complete a typing test if chosen for an interview)
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle at all times
- Exceptional telephone skills including script memorization and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to actively listen and employ information received
- Able to maintain professionalism and customer focus in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task while ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures
- Able to receive and provide ongoing coaching, guidance, and constructive feedback
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Welcome patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone,
- Complete patient check-in and check-out along with applicable paperwork,
- Prepare charts,
- Process payments,
- Answer and refer company inquiries,
- Screen and educate patients prior to vaccination,
- Administer vaccines,
- Administer and read TB skin tests,
- Draw blood for testing,
- Prepare rooms for patients,
- Take and record vital signs,
- Conduct EKG,
- Communicate with medical and office staff,
- Answer phone calls, and complete administrative duties as needed.
Generous salary and benefits with endless opportunity for growth within the company.
Serious applicants only: We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities.
If you meet all of the skills/requirements listed above and believe you are the best candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply!